Sunday, September 6, 2009

Online Tips for Getting Gigs



I've just stumbled across an old forum post below from someone who I know is a Gig-Getter reader and Internet marketer

The writer (Simon/"Old Git") did put some more basic info about building an online presence into one of my gig-getter newsletters earlier this year. On the post below though (from basschat.co.uk), he goes into a more detail of how to put up and optimise your own web site/web presence.


Two of his tips in particular I would vouch for from other marketing work I do are:


1. Your lead picture/photo is crucial (Simon gives a great example on his post)


2. Mention your location on every page of your website.


Here's the post and his details are there if you want to get up close and personal


Band Website tips

No comments: